Yay for March! So many good things are happening this month. Good things like . . . my brother is getting married! In Hawaii! And the whole family is going! Whoot!
Also . . . as of today, my car is paid OFF! I'm so excited not to be living with a car payment anymore. Buying my car was probably one of the dumbest things I ever did. I didn't "need" a car and I certainly couldn't really afford the $507/mo payment. Further more, at the time (2007) that I bought my car I had terrible credit so my interest rate was sky high. I definitely paid my share of stupid tax on this car. But now it's ALL mine.
Beginning next month, I'll be dividing that payment between paying off additional consumer debt and savings.
And now for my goals for March:
1. Clean out my pantry and take inventory of what we have. "Shop" the pantry and meal plan around it prior to going to the grocery store.
2. Romance my husband - continue to be sweet, flirty, thoughtful and positive with him.
3. Drink more water.
4. Be patient and positive about the home buying process.
5. Finish "Game of Thrones" book 4 - I'm 55% of the way through right now.
6. Succeed with my March no/low spending challenge
What about you - what's on your list for this month?